- The King Baudouin Foundation, www.kbs-frb.be
- Rikolto België vzw (formerly known as Vredeseilanden/VECO), www.rikolto.be – www.rikolto.org (EN)
- Maatschappij Roerend Bezit Boerenbond CVBA, www.boerenbond.be
- Alterfin cvba, www.alterfin.be
- Louvain Coopération au Développement ASBL, www.louvaindev.org
- Trias VZW www.triasngo.be
- Solidarité Internationale pour le Développement et l’Investissement (SIDI), www.sidi.fr
- Broedelijk Delen www.broederlijkdelen.be
- Oxfam Wereldwinkels www.oww.be
- KU Leuven: www.kuleuven.be
- Private individuals
- Steven Serneels, Chairman of the board
- Hannelore Beerlandt, Chair ENABEL and CEO Agricord
- Jan Vander Elst, CFO, King Baudouin Foundation
- Chris Claes, Executive Director, Rikolto International (formerly known as Vredeseilanden/VECO)
- Pieter Verhelst, Senior Advisor, Boerenbond
- Jean-Michel Pochet, General Manager, Louvain Cooperation
- Jean-Marc Debricon, Managing Director, Alterfin
- Wouter Vandersypen, Executive Director of Kampani
- Wouter Vandersypen, Executive Director Kampani
- Helena Vandebeeck, Board of Directors, SIAT Group
- Luc Basstanie, Senior Investment Manager of Agri Investment Fund CVBA, Boerenbond
- Pierre Queritet, Director, Lawsquare
- Suzy Serneels, Program Manager, Broederlijk Delen
- Pierre Harkay, Manager Development and Sustainability Department at BIO-Invest
- Patrick Eeckloo, Program Manager, Trias
- Hugo Couderé, Senior Adviser of Alterfin and the permanent representative of Kampani’s Portfolio Manager, i.e. Alterfin, in the investment committee.
Executive Director: Wouter Vandersypen
Prior to becoming Kampani’s Executive Director, Wouter was a consultant for PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers). He also worked for the International Committee of the Red Cross, the International Rescue Committee and the World Bank.
Wouter is on the Board of Fairtrade Belgium, Trias, and a traditional private equity investment fund, called Invale NV.
He holds a Masters degree in International Relations & Economics from the School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University and a degree in Political Sciences from the University of Leuven, having studied in Leuven, Tübingen and Fribourg.
Portfolio Manager: Alterfin
As Kampani’s Portfolio Manager, Alterfin will carry out most of the investment services such as the due diligence of each investment file, the drafting of contracts, etc.
Alterfin is a social investor that, since 1994, raises capital in Belgium to invest it in developing countries via microfinance institutions and fair trade producer associations
Legal support: Van Olmen & Wynant
Van Olmen & Wynant has and will continue to support Kampani with corporate legal aspects on a pro-bono basis.
The VOW corporate department, headed by Luc Wynant, advises and assists clients in all aspects of corporate law, private equity and mergers and acquisitions.