- The King Baudouin Foundation, www.kbs-frb.be
- Vredeseilanden VZW / Rikolto, www.rikolto.org
- Maatschappij Roerend Bezit Boerenbond CVBA, www.boerenbond.be
- Alterfin cvba, www.alterfin.be
- Louvain Coopération au Développement ASBL, www.louvaindev.org
- Trias VZW www.triasngo.be
- Solidarité Internationale pour le Développement et l’Investissement (SIDI), www.sidi.fr
- Broedelijk Delen www.broederlijkdelen.be
- Oxfam Wereldwinkels www.oww.be
- Private individuals
- Steven Serneels, Chairman of the board
- Jan Vander Elst, CFO, King Baudouin Foundation
- Chris Claes, Co-director VECO International (Vredeseilanden)
- Pieter Verhelst, Advisor European and International Policy, Boerenbond
- Felix Vanderstricht, Director, Louvain Cooperation
- Jean-Marc Debricon, Managing Director, Alterfin
- Wouter Vandersypen, Executive Director of Kampani
- Wouter Vandersypen, (President of the IC and non-voting member)
- Luc Basstanie, Senior Investment Manager of Agri Investment Fund CVBA, Boerenbond
- Christ Vansteenkiste, Program Adviser, Vredeseilanden/VECO
- Felix Vanderstricht, Managing Director, Louvain Cooperation
- Pierre Queritet, Director, Lawsquare
- Suzy Serneels, Program Manager, Broederlijk Delen
- Dimitry Van Raemdonck, Senior Investment Officer at BIO, member in a personal capacity
- Hugo Couderé, Senior Adviser, Alterfin, will be the permanent representative of the Portfolio Manager, i.e. Alterfin, in the investment committee.
Executive Director: Wouter Vandersypen
Prior to becoming Kampani’s Executive Director, Wouter was a consultant for PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers). He also worked for the International Committee of the Red Cross, the International Rescue Committee and the World Bank.
Wouter is on the Board of Fairtrade Belgium, Trias, and a traditional private equity investment fund, called Invale NV.
He holds a Masters degree in International Relations & Economics from the School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University and a degree in Political Sciences from the University of Leuven, having studied in Leuven, Tübingen and Fribourg.
Portfolio Manager: Alterfin
As Kampani’s Portfolio Manager, Alterfin will carry out most of the investment services such as the due diligence of each investment file, the drafting of contracts, etc.
Alterfin is a social investor that, since 1994, raises capital in Belgium to invest it in developing countries via microfinance institutions and fair trade producer associations
Legal support: Van Olmen & Wynant
Van Olmen & Wynant has and will continue to support Kampani with corporate legal aspects on a pro-bono basis.
The VOW corporate department, headed by Luc Wynant, advises and assists clients in all aspects of corporate law, private equity and mergers and acquisitions.